Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fast acne home remedy

« ...Acne Prevention is all about stopping acne before you get it. It is a bit of a misnomer if it implies there's a cure. Prevention is best accomplished by following a skin care routine that incorporates three basic steps. It is essential for everyone, even those who don't suffer from acne. Acne Prevention is a way of life for many people. It is always a better choice than having to search for the right cure....
...I stumbled on one such method and it actually worked. There where any number of methods I tried but it was this one which actually did the job. I have tried everything I came across from Grandmas days like sandal wood paste, cucumber juice, washing my face on every opportunity, drinking lots of water etc... to the latest creams, some of them worsened the situation, some eased it and some gave some relief but the only thing that cured me completely was this godsend one which I stumbled on the internet and it worked in 3 days. It is not difficult to try it they give you step by step guidance to apply it....»

«...Salicylic acid - effective in eliminating bacteria and excess oils on the skin. It is used in many skin care products and is proven to be a good treatment for blackheads....»
Full Text: realitatix.blogspot.com

tags: natural acne skin care, adult acne picture, levonorgestrel estradiol pills acne

No comments: